Friday, October 23, 2009

Bagels, Basketball, and Laughter!

Mesha- "Hey Katie, can you make that bagel?"
(sounds easy, right?)
Katie- "Oh yeah, sure." First mistake.
.
It is an amazing skill to cut a bagel and cut your finger WITHOUT getting blood on the bagel. Yes, I was wearing gloves...but still. The blood filled up the entire finger in my glove.
.
ANYWAY!! This week has been crazy. Monday and Tuesday, I opened at work, watched a little girl both days, AND went to church and helped out with Upward Evaluations for this Spring! Wednesday, I went with my trio to sing at the Lions World Services for the Blind and sang a whole set! It went really well! I could feel God moving and people were enjoying it! And yesterday, I watched my favorite baby, Kate!!
.
.
AAAAND...I finally heard her laugh!!! It was so exciting to finally hear that!! It completely made my week! And today...I cut my finger. A wonderful end to a great week!!
.
And this weekend is CITYFEST!! I'm sure I will post pics from there.
.
Until then...

No comments: