Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Additional Blog??

If I created a new blog for the adventures that I have babysitting/nannying...would you follow me?
.
I have so many stories and pictures that I can share from all kinds of families from all walks of life. They are funny, sad, interesting, frustrating and just plain strange. Would you follow me?
.
I hope you all are having a great week so far...it's almost over. I can't wait til Friday! Mainly because I get to watch my new favorite baby, Kate!!
.
.
This little bundle of joy is Kate! She is clearly talking in this picture. I have yet to hear her laugh in my presence yet. But I am hoping and waiting for it on Friday! :) The new blog will be able to let me tell you about my findings as a nanny. I will give bits of advice, funny stories, and great pictures!!
.
I'm still thinking of a name of my additional blog, otherwise, I would have a link for you.
.
Stay tuned!!
-katie

2 comments:

Lauren said...

We won't have internet much longer, but I know you'd have great stories to tell. One thing--be careful not to post full names or pix that could give away where the children live, etc. If I were you, I would ask each parent's permission before you posted pictures of their children. It's sad but true that the world if full of predatory people.

katie said...

so true. Thanks Lauren, you're awesome!! maybe i'll use initials??