Monday, July 18, 2011

Update in Pictures!

As I said in a previous post, I was in TX for my Goddaughter's baptism last weekend (9-10th). I've quite possibly never seen a baptism quite as sweet as this one. Trinity is sweet anyway and it was an honor to actually see her commit her life to Christ and see her follow that up with baptism. Honor--I can't think of a better word. I am one blessed gal. 


 Me & Trinity

What made this baptism so special and sweet was that Trinity's dad, David, got to baptize her. I wish I wasn't afraid of showing too much emotion, because I would've let the waters flow. I did tear up, so, I'm improving, but still. This moment was so sweet for the entire family. 


David & Trinity praying


Asking Trinity who Jesus is to her and how He has changed her life





Such a proud Daddy
(I still tear up looking at these pictures.)


The sweetest hug you've ever seen in your life.


Me & Holly, Trinity's Mom
(Might as well be my sister)


Tori, Kaleb, Cameron, me & Trinity

I couldn't be more proud of these kids. And I can't wait to see what God has in store for their life in the years to come. I constantly thank God for them. I have no idea where I would be without this family. 

Hope you all have a wonderful week!
-katie

P.S. I will post pictures from that photo shoot I did of the Willis's very soon!! :)

No comments: