Thursday, July 7, 2011

Travel!

My life lately has been all about work and making/saving money and to be honest, it hasn't been going too well. Work is great. I love Pierce. He's getting so big and learning so much. So happy I got this opportunity.

This month I'm going to and from Texas--San Antonio to be exact to spend time with my godchildren. I was there for the 4th of July weekend and had so much fun. We went to Sea World two days in a row--got my first sunburn of the summer. So happy I got to be there for a little more than a weekend.  I came back on Tuesday with my godson Kaleb!


We had such a good ride back to LR. Nine and a half hours of talking, then silence, then some more talking. We laughed some which was wonderful. I don't know how long it's been since I spent individual time with Kaleb. I love it!

I'm going back with Kaleb on Saturday and unfortunately staying until about 2 on Sunday. But, I am so excited about it, because Trinity--my little princess Trinity is getting baptized!!!! 


I am just so proud of her!! She is literally the sweetest child I've ever encountered. She prayed over a meal this weekend and her heart is for others. She prayed for the homeless and she thanked her Lord for my safe travels and prayed for my safe return home. I just love her so much. I can't imagine loving her anymore than I already do! 

Hope you all had a safe 4th of July weekend! I know I missed the fireworks since SA is banned from any kind of fireworks for fear of fire.

Short post--I know. Have a great week!
-katie

P.S. Pictures to come!!

No comments: