Thursday, July 28, 2011

SO Late.

I completely forgot to post pictures from Pierce's 1st Birthday!! Pierce, Jennifer (his mom), and I went on a short visit to the zoo on his birthday--May 4th. He had so much fun and Jennifer and I spent most of the trip wiping our foreheads of sweat (boy, was it hot!!) and holding our noses from the stench. It was a most entertaining day!

ENJOY!


This was Pierce's "Thank You" cards for his Birthday Party!


So funny!


Yes, we put him in one of those. :)

THEN...we went to Cantina Laredo for birthday lunch! Yes, I realize that a gourmet mexican restaurant isn't exactly kid-friendly--but it sure was delicious!!


"I like chips"


Happy 1 year old!


See his teeth??


He wasn't sure about the sparkler--I, however, loved it!



The mango cake was DELICIOUS!


Kisses for Momma!

Like I said--we had a great day and he was so good the whole day! 

Seriously though--I will post those Willis pictures tomorrow! PROMISE!! :)

Have a great day!
-katie

No comments: