Sunday, April 13, 2014

New Things

This weekend, I have made the decision to start the road to becoming debt free. I'm finally in a position financially to where I can up my payment and still afford other things, thank The Lord. It's going to be a long road. My hope is for it to take 2 years maximum for me to become debt free. After that, I will SAVE SAVE SAVE! My other hope is that in doing this, I can be more able to fulfill The Lord's calling for my life. 

The last few weeks, I've been seeing this photo being shared around my Facebook news feed. And the first time I saw it, I thought, "Those boys are just adorable!" This feeling of longing came over me and I chalked it up to the fact that I want to be a mommy. Well I saw it again a week later and I thought, "What if they were mine?" And then my thoughts went to, "Can I actually do that? Would they let me?" I started thinking and thinking about it. Honestly, I'm still thinking on it. If this is something that The Lord wants me to do, He will make it so. I hope that it will come to be, but no one can know for sure. 

I am so confident in The Lord right now. I know that he is able to do anything. I'm really interested to see what happens...

Stay tuned...

No comments: