Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Saying Goodbye...

...More like see ya later.

I'll never truly say goodbye to the people in my life. It'll always be "see ya later"! And for that, I am thankful.

Yesterday was my last day to watch my sweet baby Kate! I can never not call her "Baby Kate" anymore. That's what she'll always be to me. I've watched her grow up into a funny, kind, and most of all beautiful little girl! Four and a half years, it's been! Crazy to think about. And I do have to give her the Best Baby Award. Ever. I would put her down and she wouldn't cry. She'd just sit there watching you. Put her down for a nap. No tears. She'd just suck her thumb and go to sleep. Sweet Baby Kate. I've seen her go through all the stages of life. Thus far, anyway. She'll turn 5 in about 2 weeks. WHAT?! How did that even happen. She was about 3 or 4 months old when I met this wonderful family.

These people will forever be in my heart. I can't wait to go see them in their new home!


Charlotte is super lucky. Love you McCalmont's! You're the greatest! <3 p="">Love always,
Miss Katie

P.S. See you in 5.5 weeks!!

No comments: