Monday, April 7, 2014

Birthdays!

Today I turned 26. So hard to believe I'm this old. Not that I think that 26 is old...because I don't. I just can't believe I made it to this age. I figured The Lord would come back or something like that. 

Today I turned 26. I had a relaxing morning of laying in bed...yes, I did. Glorious, it was. So thankful for the opportunity to do that. And so grateful for the ability to do that when in just less than 2 months, I will not be able to do that. Summer...ah. Went to lunch with my mom. That was good. Went to work, that was good. Then it was time for a birthday dinner with the friends! 

Today I turned 26. I have taken stock of my life today. [I do that every once in a while.] And I've come to realize that I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams. So many people texted me and called me and wrote on my Facebook wall. I haven't felt this much love in a while. It feels so wonderful to know that so many people love me enough to send me a little note on my birthday telling me they were thinking about me. Even if Facebook had to remind them. [I'm not bitter.]

I'm just so happy! Best birthday yet! [I say that every year.]

Blessed.

[Also...this post has no point. I LOVE IT!]

No comments: