Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Semi-Update

I've had this week off because the parents of the family I work for are in Florida on vacation and Pierce is with his grandparents. It's been so nice to wake up whenever I want (more like can), take a nap whenever I want, go out and do whatever I want when I want. It's just been incredibly relaxing.

Tomorrow, I will head north to Springfield, MO to see my cousin, his wife, and their new baby, Addi! I cannot wait to meet this little girl! She is so loved already--more like spoiled already! My aunt will be there too and I'm excited to see her since I haven't seen her since a week or so before Addi was born. Can't wait!

Tonight, I got to see my baby Kate. And needless to say, I was excited to see her and her parents. I haven't seen them in two weeks.

There will be a post coming next week from my baby weekend! Looking forward to it!

-katie

No comments: