Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mega Update! Ready?

Over the past month, I have been a traveler. I have gone from Kerrville, TX to Murphreesboro, TN to DC and back. It has been wonderful, but I'm ready for a summer of home. Enjoy!
These are my TX babies! (l to r) Cameron, Kaleb, me, and Trinity
again, with Tori on the end.
My cousin, Blake, got married in TN. This is me and him at their rehearsal dinner!
This is Blake and our grandmother, Wanda.
Blake's new son, Dawson and their flowergirl, Bella.
Granny and me.
Papaw, me, and Mamaw. (Mom's dad and stepmom)
me & Blake--we have a special relationship.
Blake and his bride, Tara!
My best friend, Sarah, graduated from college!! So proud!
.
Then, I went to DC! :)
Washington Monument
WWII Memorial
Lincoln Memorial
The Capitol
I'm clearly warning Lincoln...
Sitting in Sadie's future office.
Heck yes, I met Johnny Depp.
AND Julia Roberts. Fav.
AAAAAND...OPRAH!
This is for all the Mom's out there who feel overwhelmed.
frickin' awesome!!
Ruby slippers.
The melting pot--absolute fav.
about to kill ourselves with the sugar.
Sadie!
friends!
still friends in front of Molly the trolley
Amazing substitute mom!!
Meeting Angie Smith!!
Meeting Todd Smith!!

No comments: