Monday, April 12, 2010

Blessings...

God has been putting amazing things in my path lately. Wonderful Bible verses for encouragement. A vindication at work. A long-awaited vacation. Amazing friends. And, one amazing Mom! (Not in that order, of course!)
.
This week I'm in Texas--that long-awaited vacation I was talking about. I am visiting people that I used to babysit for who have morphed into friends...more like family. They have become like my sister and brother-in-law and my nieces and nephews! I love them oh so much. I am in complete disbelief that I am here with them, but I am ecstatic! A 10 hour drive was soooo worth it! I will post pictures when I get back. I can't believe that they are so big. The youngest was a newborn when I started watching them. And by newborn, I don't mean a couple of months old...I mean they were in the hospital having him when they called me. I was there when they brought him home from the hospital. It's been almost 5 and a half years. It absolutely blows my mind that they are (almost) 15, 9, 7, and (almost) 5 and a half. Yes, there are 4 of them! I love all the chaos that goes on! It's almost hard for me to believe that I've been out of that chaos for a year. It's sad at the same time, because, oddly, I've missed it.
.
More pictures will be here later...but here's a little preview!
.

No comments: