Friday, February 12, 2010

Who cares?

Who cares about Valentine's Day? Who cares to get flowers from the one they love? Who cares to spend the day getting showered with love and devotion? Who cares to get appreciated on this one day? . I do. I want the man I love to show me their heartfelt love toward me. "Where is that man?", you ask? Well, I don't know. But I do know that God is that man right now. . "I have loved you with an everlasting love[...]" Jeremiah writes in his 31st chapter. And how true that is! He has loved us from the beginning of time. .
"For God so loved the world
that He gave His one and only Son,
that whosoever believes in Him
shall not perish but have everlasting life."
John 3:16
.
How can I compare the love of a spouse or a significant other to the love of God? His love is so deep and so wide that no one can measure it. The greatest mathmaticians cannot do enough math to equate the depth and width of the Lord.
.
One thing I love about Valentine's Day is the glow of the people who are in love around me. I love people watching and seeing the love in their eye. Seeing that first date glow. Every touch is amazing. Every joke is hilarious. I would love to just take pictures of those events, without being creepy. Which brings me to a fun subject!
.
On Wednesday, I'm taking the engagement pictures of Amanda Bates and Sean Page!! I cannot wait to capture their love and friendship! I will surely post a few pictures of the success that I know is bound to happen. I mean, how can you take a bad picture of such a beautiful couple and of course, Amanda's son, Bear! It will be epic and so much fun!
.
Sorry this post was so random and everywhere.
Thanks for reading,
-katie

No comments: