Sunday, November 1, 2009

Got Any Change?

Last week was a huge reminder of change in my life.
.
A change from childhood into adulthood.
A change from life to death.
A change from light to dark.
A change...
.
I'm not very good with change to begin with, especially when that person or place or event has been in my life for long. It will take me a lifetime to get used to the fact that my Daddy is no longer here on this earth. I may know that he is not here and I may cope with it but I will never be used to it or okay with it. You know, when he passed away, people said, "Think of God as your Daddy". Well thanks for the advice, but it's not the same. But trusting in my Lord makes it better and bearable.
.
I hope that one day there will be a big change that I'm excited about...like marriage! I don't want to be afraid my whole life. I know it will come for me and I honestly cannot wait, but I also know that I have a lot of things to work out in my life before that can happen.
.
"And we know that God causes everything
to work together for the good of those who love God
and are called according to His purpose for them."
Romans 8:28 NLT
.
I know that He has and will work everything out for my good because I love Him. I cannot wait to see how He has planned my life! I just can't wait!
.
Speaking of change, like my blog change? I thought it was time!
.
Until next time...
katie

No comments: