Thursday, September 17, 2009

Speechless...

A lot of things are going through my head right now and I can't seem to pick which one to write about so, I'm not going to write about any of them.
Why? How? When?
One thing I know and want:
"But as for me, behold,
I am in your hands;
do with me as is
good and right in your sight."
--Jeremiah 26:14
Thank You, Lord, for this verse.
I'm so glad that I can put myself in God's hands and never have to worry about anything. He is my Provider (Mt. 6:11). He is my Comforter (Ps 69:20). He is the I AM (Exodus 3:14).
How can you not know?
--katie

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Hi---I found your blog thru Sadie's (who I go to college with) and I just have to tell you I love it. Your faith is inspiring and I will be (creepily) following you and praying for you.

Thanks for posting, Katie.