Monday, May 25, 2009

I Have Been Changed For Good...

 
The very beautiful Emily Mae Woodell! I took her senior pictures a couple of weeks ago and they turned out beautifully!!
 
Emily has been there for me so much! She's always there to listen or cry or talk with me. I can always count on her for anything. We can read each other even over text messages. I don't know where I'd be without her. 
 
"I thank my God every time I remember you." --Philippians 1:3
 
I love you, my dear sister!!
-katie

2 comments:

Sadie said...

um, hey, I love YOU, my dear sister! and Demo. All kinds of love going on here. My favorite picture is the one with her hand on her hip where you can see the road lines in the background. They are all fabulous, though! And that's not just me humoring you.

Meredith said...

I've already said, but I think these pics are beautiful! You are both lucky to have such a special friendship.