Sunday, October 26, 2008

People in my life

ok as for decoration--i'm hoping that one of my friends will "cute it up"! :)
 
 
 
i wanted this post to who all of you who is most important to me in my life. so here are some pictures and blurbs about the ppl in them!
this beautiful woman beside me is my mom, Connie. she is my inspiration for life and who i live for. she has such a love for her Lord and Savior and shares her happiness with everyone she's around. i can't say enough amazing things about my mom. she is my life and best friend and i will never love anyone more.
My family means everything to me and there is no one on earth that i trust more. My cousins are like my brothers since i have no siblings. these are my cousins J, (new cousin-in-law) Caira, Jarrod, me, and Blake. 
my friends mean the world to me. i have no idea where i would be without them.
Sarah, Sadie, and Emily
and my kids(that i have pictures of):
me and Kaleb! Trinity! Cameron! Jackson me and Cate! me and Graham!
Charley and Anna!
i have some more...but i have to change computers though. i'll update later.
--katie

No comments: