Thursday, September 1, 2011

One Day...

Hello friends! I was once again a travelin' gal this past weekend. This time I was in Springfield, MO. I was there for the weekend spending some time with my cousin and his wife, Jarrod and Caira. My aunt and I drove up after I got off work on Thursday. I was so glad to have a day off and a weekend to spend with family. These 3 people mean so much to me. I can't imagine my life without these people in my life.

Caira & Jarrod on their wedding day (May '08)

I went up there for Caira's BABY shower on Saturday!! I'm so excited that these 2 people are embarking on yet another wonderful journey together.

Their baby is a GIRL!! And they will name her Addisyn Preslee when she makes her debut sometime around November 29th! I cannot wait to meet this precious blessing. She is already so loved and so wanted. I hope she knows how much her parents and extended family loves her. I know she will. And I know that she will know the love of God. Gosh, I just cannot wait until Thanksgiving! This kid is going to be so spoiled--I can't wait to be apart of it.

Also, a very Happy Birthday to Jarrod!!! He turns 30 today. He's like a big brother to me. I just love him so much!

I so admire Jarrod and Caira as people and in their marriage. There is communication, fun, love, respect, and fairness. I hope I find the same thing she found. One day, friends, one day... In the mean time, I will seek the one who made me and pursue him because he pursued me first.

Hope you all have a great long weekend!!
-katie

No comments: