Wednesday, December 1, 2010

PRAYER REQUEST!

Ok Prayer Warriors, I need you!!

A friend of mine, that I graduated with, Mark Webb, is in the hospital. He fell out of a truck on the 21st of November. He has inter-cranial pressure at the level of about 15, which is decent, but we need it to be at 0. God can do this. And His Word says, "Again, I assure you: If two of you on earth agree about any matter that you pray for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there among them."[HCSB] Let gather together and pray for Mark's healing. 


God, spare Mark's life. He is a wonderful guy who loves you and serves you. Heal him and let this be a testimony to you in his life. Bless and comfort his family through this time. Thank you in advance for Mark's healing.

Amen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lueck family restoration Rebuke divorce for tyson and Debbie Turn this situation around and fill us with peace and love
Strong prayers please please share!!