Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bow the Knee

"Lift your eyes toward Heaven and believe the One who holds eternity.
And when you don't understand the purpose of His plan,
In the presence of the King, bow the knee."
We sang this song in choir tonight. It really made an impression on me and it's so true. Sometimes we don't understand why things happen in our lives but we have to surrender to Him and trust that He knows how life is going to turn out for us.
I got a job at a special needs school here as a teacher's assistant. And I'm still not sure if I'm going to like it or if that's what I'm called to do. But He knows. I just need to bow to Him--surrender all to Him and let life happen as He intended all along. He has a plan for my life and I hope that I'm in that plan right now. I definitely feel like I am. Everything is falling into place just like I knew it would. It was hard, but I trusted that God would provide for me.
"All to Jesus I surrender
All to Him I freely give.
I will ever love and trust Him
In His presence daily live.
I surrender all, I surrender all,
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all."
Until next time...I still owe y'all a chapter.
katie

No comments: